Poppy Cat Needs a Home
December 21, 2016
Poppy's Mom passed away last week. The arrangements made for her new abode fell through at the last moment.
She's a beautiful cat, her shots, etc. up to snuff, all she needs is a loving Victoria home. If you can provide that, or know someone who can, please call Chris at:
UPDATE: Poppy has found a new home with Blayne and Co. Goodbye little girl!
- mature female seal point Himalayan (Persian/Siamese cross)
- spayed, healthy, had regular vet care
- long haired, needs and enjoys combing/brushing
- excellent litter box manners, but needs attention to sofa scratching habit
- used to an indoor life with access to balcony
- best suited for a quiet adult household with no other pets
- will need patience during transition but will make for a pleasant companion animal
- proud, regal bearing, highly decorative