Tracing Violence To Its Source: Exposing Vancouver Mining CompaniesThe world’s “Greenest City” is home to some dirty mining companies - who are holding their annual conference! BC Mining Week: Celebrating BC
Mining is coming to town, and the Mining Justice Alliance and allies are planning our own celebration! Join us for a “Toxic Tour” of Vancouver’s mining headquarters, featuring dance performances, street theatre, testimonies, video footage, food, and more surprises.
Final destination: Canada Place outside BC Mining Week’s Opening Gala Event for THE OTHER GALA to honour community resistance to unjust mining and expose the violence and toxicity that are the effect of Vancouver companies.
5 to 8 pm
Vancouver, Unceded Coast Salish Territories
* March in solidarity with communities affected by BC-based mining
companies throughout Turtle Island and across the globe!
* Visit the corporate headquarters of mining companies and hear from
communities resisting mines!
* Reject government-supported corporate violation of peoples' lands,
waters, rights and livelihoods!
* Honour those who have been injured or killed for their opposition to
Canadian Mining projects.
* Bring your children, parents, grandparents!